Komet's CeraBur® (K1SM) is a ceramic round cavity preparation bur used for controlled, intuitive excavating of carious, soft dentin.
- Feel when the instrument leaves decayed dentin, saving more healthy tooth structure
- Eliminates the need for explorers and spoons when evaluating decay
- Less chatter when excavating caries
- Biocompatible and corrosion-free
- Slim neck and white working part allows it to stand out against the brownish shade of carious dentin
In a study prepared by the Queen Mary University of London, the CeraBur showed that its service life is 3x times longer than a round tungsten carbide bur.
Learn more about the CeraBur in this article, Everything You Should Know About the CeraBur®.