With a completely new file design, Procodile Q can allow for even safer and more efficient root canal preparation.
Its innovative, variably tapered file core makes it more efficient, flexible and ideal when shaping a root canal and completing a high-quality preparation.
• Improves efficiency when shaping root canals
• Increases file flexibility, making the file easier to bend
Variably tapered file core:
• Allows for optimal preparation for the most challenging root canals
• Increased file adaptability due to diameter of core decreasing towards the shank
Effective substance removal:
• Variably tapered file core increases chip space
• Infected tissue is removed from the canal more effectively
• Up to 300 % more resistant to cyclic fatigue
• Decreased risk of file fracture