The FS6Q (H134Q) is used for work on composite fillings located on the facial/labial surface.
The FS6Q (H134Q) is part of the Q-Finishers® line, which allow you to reduce your composite restorations from 3 steps to 2 steps.
Usually, composite restorations require three finishing steps using standard, fine, and ultra-fine finishing instruments. Incorporating an innovative toothing structure, Q-Finishers® made by Komet® reduce composite finishing procedures to just two steps.
- Step 1: Q-Finisher®
- Step 2: Ultra-fine finishing instrument
- Save time by ommitting the third step
- Save money with only two instruments needed
- Achieve a better surface quality after a single step with special cross-cut toothing design
- Minimizes tissue impingement and trauma due to smooth, non-cutting tip