The EndoTracer is a special instrument intended for the preparation of the endodontic access cavity, notably in the preparation of isthmuses. The root canals of multi-rooted teeth tend to be difficult to locate, which means that they cannot always be exposed and penetrated instantly as part of an endodontic treatment. In many cases, an isthmus has to be created along the entire length – or at least part of it – in order to locate a hidden canal.
The EndoTracer is provided with a long slim neck to allow unobstructed view past the instrument into the access cavity. Like that, the dentist can look right down into the deeper regions of the cavity, which greatly facilitates the exposure of the pulp chamber floor, the conservative opening of the root canal entrances and the exposure of obliterated root canals.
Minimally invasive approach
- Thanks to their special design, the petite round burs – especially the sizes 004 and 006 – are ideally suitable for the fine shaping of isthmuses and canal entrances, in line with the concept of minimally invasive endodontics.
Ideal for work under a microscope
The perfect size for any tooth
- The particularly long, slender neck of the instrument allows unobstructed view past the instrument into the access cavity. Provided with a total length of 34 mm,
- The design of the EndoTracer was adapted in such a way that its neck has now gained 3 mm in length, which makes the instrument even more suitable for work under a microscope.
- The properties of the EndoTracer L34 are particularly advantageous when it comes to treating long clinical crowns.
- The EndoTracer comes in the lengths 31 and 34 and in 6 different sizes, i.e. 004, 006, 008, 010, 012 und 014. This means that the range comprises a perfect instrument for any clinical situation.
- The EndoTracers are provided with an effective, powerful toothing. Like that, the instruments can remove dentin the minimally invasive way and expose the access cavity practically without pressure.