Two-step system for polishing composite comprising diamond interspersed polishers - For pre-polishing and high-shine polishing - Use with spray cooling
Polishers | CompoBrite™
Two-step polishing of composites.
This new system combines a long service life with outstanding flexibility. After shaping with tungsten carbide finishers or a fine diamond instrument (red ring), the initial pre-polishing stage is performed with the
new, light pink polishers. Thanks to their special diamond grit, these polishers are suitable for shape corrections and can effectively pre-polish surfaces.
This is followed by the second polishing stage, where the light yellow polishers are used to create a perfect high-shine finish. The brilliant interplay between fine diamond grit and a special bond facilitates the creation of a glossy finish while providing the polishers with an impressively long service life.
- Natural looking high-shine in just two polishing steps
- Long service life, therefore economic in use
- Golden shank and a distinct color scheme for easy identification
- Light pink = pre-polishing
- Light yellow = high-shine polishing