Komet ZR6801 is a round diamond bur designed for grinding all types of ceramics, including zirconia.
ZrO2 | ZR-Diamonds™
Offering a combination of strength, durability, and outstanding esthetics, all-ceramics are a popular restorative choice. All-ceramics are, however, exceptionally difficult to manage and cut with conventional diamond instruments.
ZR-Diamonds have been the premier choice for working with modern high-strength ceramics since their introduction into the dental marketplace. Unmatched in versatility and performance, ZR-Diamonds address these real, everyday challenges by providing superior results quickly and with minimal effort. Offered in a range of shapes and sizes, ZR-Diamonds provide an effective, efficient, and easy-to-use option for adjusting high-strength ceramic restorations.
- Permanently bonded, high-quality diamond particles
- Densely packed diamond layer
- Outstanding durability & extended service life
- Optimal material-reduction capacity
- Extensive range of shapes and sizes to meet all needs