Komet USA has launched hundreds of new, sterile, single-patient use diamonds and carbides.
Komet USA has expanded its portfolio to include hundreds of new, sterile, single-patient use burs
. The new single-patient-use burs are quick and efficient, and especially convenient used in combination with Komet’s large portfolio of multi-use rotary instruments.
"I was very excited to learn that Komet now has a disposable option as I have always been able to count on the quality, service and support I get from Komet. I look forward to incorporating the best disposable bur options into my workflows,” said Dr. Christian Yaste, a general dentist in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Komet’s new single-patient use instruments are available in a variety of shapes and sizes for any restorative procedure. They were developed to strict ISO standards and are packaged in a class 7 clean room using gamma irradiation sterilization. The comprehensive line includes diamonds and carbides that are ready to use straight out of the convenient packaging, which includes an inventory countdown.
“We are proud to continually meet the market’s demand for premium quality dental instruments. Our German-engineered diamond and carbide burs are optimally designed based on the needs and feedback of our customers and professional partners,” said Todd Blanton, CEO of Komet USA.
- Komet premium quality design and efficiency
- Higher initial sharpness compared to the leading US competitive diamond burs
- Stronger carbide breakage resistance than leading US competitive bur
- Pre-sterilized and ready for use
- Ease of mind regarding patient safety
- Never dull, brand new bur is always sharp
- Available in 239 different shapes/sizes/shanks
- Diamond and carbide burs are available in rolls of 25
- Features bold image and bur number and can be used to store and dispense product
- Package features a remaining inventory count on each individual bur pouch
- QR codes on packaging allow for easy reordering and inventory maintenance
Interested in seeing the full portfolio? Download the Single-Patient Use Ordering Guide here.
Bur dispensing packaging and inventory countdown:
Packaging and Label: