The green as well as the yellow DCB grinders are preferably used on all all-ceramics, e.g. ZrO2 and IPS E.max. Due to their good edge stability and long service life, they can also be used on hard non-precious alloys - e.g. crown and bridge technique & model casting.
- New manufacturing technique with optimized ceramic bond and diamond grain penetration
- Good edge and shape stability
- High initial sharpness through activated surface
- Improved service life = longer grinding time
Differentiation yellow/green DCB grinders:
- Yellow DCB grinders = coarse diamond grit
- Green DCB grinders = medium (normal) diamond grit