3D All on X with LIVE PATIENTS
The 3D Guided All on X Workshop with optional live patient experience
helps dentists overcome the fear of getting started with All on X cases.
Implant dentistry is one of the fastest-growing segments in dentistry. Yet only 25-30% of general dentists surgically place implants. That means there is clearly an opportunity to grow your practice and set yourself apart!
This workshop is designed to take the experienced single tooth implant dentist and safely get them started with All on X therapy. Specifically, this program is dedicated to utilizing a digital guided approach with same-day extractions, implant placement, and immediate provisionals.
Course Topics Include:
- How to handle diagnosis & ensure predictable outcomes
- How to virtually plan FP1 & FP3 full arch cases
- How to use stackable surgical guides for guided surgery
- Requirements for immediate loading
- Ideal digital prosthetic workflow
- How to master case-acceptance for implants
- And more
You will learn from a combination of no-fluff lectures, practical hands-on exercises, over-the-shoulder surgical demonstrations, and optional mentored live-patient surgical experiences!
3D Edentulous Highlights from Tarun Agarwal on Vimeo.
When: Thursday June 1, 2023 9:00 a.m. to Friday June 2, 2023 3 p.m.
Where: Sullivan Dental Partners
Dental Assistant: $995